Gemini Maritime is committed to maintaining it's high standards within the industry. We continually strive to improve and develop the way we operate from operating procedures and management controls to health & safety policies. We have retained maritime legal council to ensure that we continue to comply with international laws and regulations.
- Vetting of personnel – As a company we put great emphasis on the quality of our people. We operate a strict recruitment and vetting procedure for deployed personnel, ensuring due diligence in the people we provided. We have the very best teams available in the industry who have vast maritime and specific anti-piracy experience. We only recruit former British Royal Marines and Royal Navy personnel who conform to a strict criteria. All personnel have verifiable documentation and evidence of experience and qualifications.
Legal & Insurance
- Insurance – We provide full insurance for our deployed personnel, which covers; 5 million third party Public Liability and professional indemnity, Personnel Accident & optional K&R
- Legal advice – We have retained industry leading legal council 24/7
- Country licences – We hold all relevant permits and permissions to operate in the respective countries of operation
- Health & Safety – We operate in accordance to the UK Health & Safety Executive
- Firearms- Firearms are selected in accordance to compliance with all respective operating countries and industry regulations. We use long-range rifles with characteristics to comply with our rules of force. We hold End User Certificates and export/import documentation for all firearms along with complying with the UK BIS Export Control. We possess the OGTCL (Open General Trade Control License).
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Signatory members of the International Code of Conduct (ICoC)
- SAMI – Accredited member (Stage 1) of the Security Association for the Maritime Industry
- BAPSC – British Association of Private Security Companies
- ADS - Advancing UK AeroSpace, Defence & Security Industries
- SCEG Security in Complex Environment Group
- OGTCL – We posses the UK Export Control Open General Trade Control License (Maritime Anti Piracy)